Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another new beginning starting with one step out of the box

So, I totally missed yesterday’s post!  I’m so sorry. I was so busy getting things rolling with Butterfly that I completely forgot.  First things first, I was able to chat with my big bro yesterday morning, and he was safe, and that brought joy into my heart.  I love him so much, and the thought that he’s just over there is so hard to bear, it was so wonderful to know he was safe.  My parents arrived home safe as well from their trip to Cali, so at the moment everyone is safe.  My other big bro fly’s out this morning for a big job interview so I am praying for his safety and his success.
I am so excited to finally get things somewhat organized with Butterfly!  Now I can open for business and help people realize what wonderful alternatives are out there to some expensive prescription medicines.  It is the natural option.  To allow what is already on our earth in its purest form to heal and strengthen us.  I always looked at what was medically wrong by how something hurt physically.  This new approach is blowing my mind.  To look at what is wrong by my actions, behaviors, and emotions, wow that is so foreign to me, but it is amazing at the same time.  To read what an oil or homeopathic is used for and to see myself or one of my children totally pegged, just blows me away!
Take for instance the homeopathic Sepia Succus.  Laxness in organs, tissues and smooth muscles is reflected emotionally as indifference and disconnectedness to family; the demands of the family are viewed as a burden and are met with irritability and anger.  The person then feels guilt about their attitude and becomes tearful and depressed.  This remedy is effective for left-sided headaches that come when fasting or missing a meal, and is often helpful for mental dullness that is associated with blood sugar fluctuations.  The person needing Sepia is always worse for cold air and dampness and is usually grumpy on waking in the mornings and in the evenings when they have a tendency to be more tired than the day’s activities warrant.1
Isn’t that something!  All based on our behaviors, and I just thought my daughter just had to deal with life this way, but this tells me that I can help her with homeopathies and she can be a new person, due to something being off or wrong inside causing this behavior.  I am just blown away!  I have been taking hormone replacement therapy now for fourteen years.  I am replacing my HRT with essential oils, slowly for my mother’s sake.  Most doctors would have had me stop a long time ago, saying fourteen years is entirely too long for the side effect risks.  But the hot flashes, mood swings, etc. have just scared me to stay on them.  Well, slowly, I will be able to stop them completely, as my body adjusts to using the essential oils to help balance my body’s hormonal system. 
I hope that you will look at your world and see how broad your vision on the world is, and if it’s a little too narrow minded, like mine was, start to open yourself up to new possibilities.  It’s an amazing world out there, outside our little box of our own sense of security.  We don’t have to jump head first into shark infested waters to say we are open-minded, but just take a first step out of the box to test the waters.  You might find there is no shark at all, just a wonderful hot tub, warm and inviting.  Just remember to always do your research.  I received a lot of help, and watched my extended family for years take care of their children’s health by natural means, and these are some of the healthiest, strongest kids I know, not to mention the happiest kids I know, and that is not an exaggeration!
1.       Information on Sepia Succus was found in the Grab’N Go Homeopathic kit found on Butterflyexpress.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment